Our team of professional game developers is eager to employ a QA Engineer.
- Quality assurance
- Full system testing
- Interacting with project specialists and developers
- Functional and nonfunctional requirements verifying
- Test cases passing and bug fixing
- Making bug reports
- At least 1 year of testing/software development experience
- Theoretical knowledge and practical skills in testing
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Understanding of the software development process
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to understand technical documentation in English
- Diligence, attentiveness, analytical thinking and the ability to express thoughts clearly and comprehensively
- University degree in Engineering
- Experience in programming
- Experience in test cases writing
- Experience with automatic testing systems.
- Interesting and complicated work on unique game project
- Various exciting tasks and a freedom of creation
- Unique experience of with the best professionals in the industry
- Good working conditions
- Realization of your best qualities and professional skills.
This is a full-time position.